Windermere Property Management offers worry-free, full-service management to property owners interested in leasing their houses, apartments, condominiums or commercial properties.
Reasons to Hire a Manager:
- Professional Property Managers
- Know landlord/tenant laws
- Know rent values, vacancy factors
- Have screening procedures in place
- Personally know paint, repair & maintenance contractors
- Perform move-in/out inspections
- Effectively confront and negotiate with tenants
- Assist in the recovery of NSF checks
- Can assist with tenant eviction
- Assist with the collection of bad debts
- Know the local market
- Give you a market analysis to help determine the right rental price
- Advertise, take rental calls, show the property
- Screen applicants, collect rents, oversee repairs
- Obtaining credit and personal references, as well as verifying employment history prior to accepting a tenant.
- Handling the paperwork; executing the lease and renewal agreements.
- Collecting rental and security deposits, doing thorough move-in inspections
- Collecting rents, making monthly payments or deposits to your private bank account
- Scheduling necessary repairs and maintenance, and frequent inspections
- Sending monthly and year-end accounting statements from our full-service management team
- Advising you of repair and maintenance activities, as well as tenant change notices.
- Updating you on the condition of your property frequently.
- Informing you of market changes, so you can make adjustments on lease renewals.
We take time to get to know you and understand your needs, so we can better represent you in all negotiations and lease agreements.
Whatever property management assistance you need, our experienced property management team will provide you with the professional expertise you expect from Windermere.
Contact Windermere Property Management NW now for your free consultation regarding managing your property.